Become a grant partner
A core part of Justice Together will be the organisations that we fund, with whom we will work to achieve shared goals. To reflect our approach, we use the term ‘grant partner’.
Partnership application process
The initiative is guided by our values and intends to be open and transparent with applicants and grant partners, striving to make the grants process as straightforward as possible.
We particularly welcome applications that demonstrate some of the following:
- Plans for sharing knowledge, learning and evidence to support and inform the wider immigration sector.
- Links between frontline advice and influencing work (locally or nationally).
- The skills and knowledge to undertake the proposed work including expertise by experience.
- Work that is led by and/or informed by people with lived experience of the immigration system, which is properly resourced, equitable and inclusive. We encourage funding applications from migrant-led organisations.
- Recruitment processes that encourage candidates with lived experience to apply to posts funded by the initiative.
- Anti-racism embedded in the work.
- Partnership applications.
Detailed criteria of what we will fund are on the advice and influencing pages