Resources and links
Whilst developing the Justice Together initiative, we drew on other published research including:
- Windrush Lessons Learned Review, independent review by Wendy Williams.
- Taking Stock and Facing the Future, Migration Exchange.
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment Framework, Migration Exchange.
- Unsettled Status – 2020: Which EU Citizens are at Risk of Failing to Secure their Rights after Brexit?, Migration Observatory, University of Oxford
- Droughts & Deserts, Dr Jo Wilding.
- Tipping the Scales: Access to Justice in the Asylum System, Refugee Action and NACCOM.
- The reset moment: Immigration in the new parliament, British Future.
We provide here external resources on migration and the immigration system in the UK, which we hope will be helpful to our grant partners and visitors to the Justice Together website. This section will be updated as the initiative develops.