PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SPRING GRANTS ROUND IS NOW CLOSED FOR ANY NEW APPLICATIONS.
New applications received after this date will not be considered in this round.
Please refer to our guidance before completing an application
General notes on completing the form:
- We suggest that you complete this form after having had an initial discussion with us. This will help you gain a clearer picture on what we’re looking for, answer any questions you may have and also guide you in submitting a comprehensive application.
- Pages can be completed in any order. Use the page list at the top of the form, or the ‘Back’ and ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom, to move between pages.
- You can save this form and come back to it. Use the ‘Save’ button, then when requested, enter your email address. An email will be sent to you containing a link you can follow to return to your form.
- Many of the response boxes are subject to character limits to enable us to produce an application summary document. You should answer with as much clarity and precision as possible and ensure that each answer is complete.
- Whilst it should be possible to complete this form using a portable touch-screen device (phone/tablet), you will find it is much easier on a desktop or laptop computer.